- Spent a weekend with otterylexa and rowan_leigh, which was fun apart from us all being a bit stressed.
- Went to see the Ju Ju Babies, who remain completely insane (and thoroughly recommended for a good night out, if you like mad bouncy electronic perkygoth music accompanied by cute girls in fetish wear). Saw my friend Paul from the band very briefly.
- Went out for dinner with pir, Richard, Alexa and Rowan. We talked about polyamory, geeking, bikes, beer, music, and combinations of the above. A few years of sporadic electronic communication had made me forget how much I like him. Had a really good time. Must do it again whenever we're next in the same country.
- Acquired the first installment of my student loan, and spent it all on chocolate and sex toys *.
- Seen a fair bit of hypermallard ;)
- Got my hair cut (at the hairdressers), and cut Richard's hair (myself). I am writing about this to remind myself that Richard's hair curls in a very annoying way. Most people's hair when it's cut curls either into or away from the neck. His curls at 90 degrees to his neck - sharply to the left! Which makes cutting it rather tricky for a right-handed person. Hrm.
- Went out for dinner with sashajwolf and djm4. It was lovely apart from me being tired. Again, I hadn't realised how much I was missing them until I saw them, but at least they live in the same country
- Have maintained a regular sleep schedule of going to bed sometime between 11pm and 1.30am and getting up between 6.50 and 8.30am!! OK, this doesn't sound very regular - but compared to the completely chaotic state my sleep's been in for the past couple of years, it's a minor miracle. Even today, when I didn't have to be up for anything at all and needed to catch up with sleep, I was properly awake by 11.15am. Hooray!
- Played lots of Vexx and Frequency, and a fair bit of Amplitude - the latter two games mostly with meeping and gerwinium. Listening to lots of Freezepop.
* = slight exaggeration.
...and of course, work. Lots and lots and lots of work. Been mostly not ljing because I've mostly been too busy or tired for coherent thought. This week is half term, so we have three days of study leave (in which to fit about 2 weeks' worth of work) and two days of holiday. Some people are taking the entire week as holiday, which I think is nuts considering the aforementioned workload, but not my problem. We're going northwards on Thursday - spending two or three days at Alton Towers and also trying to see all our friends in Nottingham/Derby/Leicester. I have to email everyone about making plans...