Saturday 16th October, from 5pm onwards
Events will include:
Multiplayer console games (console to be decided).
Write your own obscene fridge poetry (after 8pm).
Some kind of board game (probably Cranium, as that works well in teams and doesn't require too much brain).
Fluxx and/or other card games (to be decided, & depending on what people bring).
Striptease by wuzzie[*].
Waffles & ice-cream.
* Party will go on in 4 rooms including the kitchen, so there will be some rooms with music and/or games and others that are quiet for talking. Lots of space means you can also clump into little cliques and not talk to anyone outside your social group, if you want ;)
* No smoking anywhere on pain of pain (non-consensual). If you want to smoke, you can go and stand on the pavement, and we will laugh at you (especially if it's raining).
* Vast quantities of junk food will be provided, mostly vegan. Would appreciate prior notification of food allergies, especially anyone who is allergic to soy/soya or severely gluten intolerant.
* Soft drinks will be provided but you'll have to bring your own alcohol.
* Kids welcome until 8pm.
* Parking nearby is extremely limited until 6.30pm & costs us money. It's free after 6.30.
* We live ~10 minutes walk (downhill) from Norbiton railway station or ~10 minutes walk (flat) from either of the Kingston bus stations.
Are you coming?
Are you coming to our house warming party?
How are you coming to our party?
What will you bring to our party?
[*] this is a lie.