Suffice to say, this is going to be a very short entry - having to correct just about every word is driving me nuts. Let´s just give you a roll-call of the past 24 hours:
Disturbing things seen:
* savoury waffles - ok, the cheese and ham ones weren´t very disturbing, but the curry ones, made of normal waffle batter flavoured with curry powder? ewww
* a gay bar called l´Homo Erectus
* a giant inflatable Hello Kitty _Mermaid_ (only 18 euros (yes, this bizarre keyboard has a $ and a £ but no euro symbol)
Cool things seen:
* can´t tell you, as they are mostly presents for people
* Quick (the hamburger chain) now does 3 vegetarian things and a vegan thing!!!
We are staying in the sleaziest hotel ever!
Have acquired Alpro Soya products and some dairy-free chocolate from just a normal small supermarket (like local equivalent of Tesco Express) - am v. impressed.
Bloke next to me is playing a game with very loud annoying music, so i think that´s my cue to go look at rocks...
UPDATE: the rocks are organised according to the elements in them and there is a BORON cabinet!!