The past 24 hours have brought:
- one friend's death (nephrozym) & another's bereavement (quiet000001) - obituary-thingy by Kris here.
- one friend whose dad's just had a heart attack.
- one friend who's waiting to see whether his fiancee will be ok following a heart operation.
- one friend who seems to be about to resign from their job after months & months of stress and problems with it.
- oh... and Bush signed legislation to try to "save" a woman who's been in an apparently permanent vegetative state for 15 years.
Links given to the friends who made public posts, on the basis they could probably use the support. Links not given to the friends who made private posts, but GoodThoughts (TM) appreciated for them as well. You can always comment here and I'll pass the GoodThoughts on.
Update on the Terri Schiavo case: a bioethicist discusses the ethics and politics in detail, and rivka discusses the medical aspects.