I finally got round to listening to the albums I bought cheaply in Brussels, and... oh my god. I don't think I've ever heard a song for the first time and immediately put it on repeat.
While listening to new music, I:
- completely vacuumed 2 rooms, including pulling out furniture to clean under it
- put on & hung up one load of laundry
- filled all the remaining holes in walls with Polyfilla
- rubbed down the Polyfilla that has sat dried on the walls since *blush* about this time last year
- made a lasagne & ginger cake
- rubbed down the shelving unit o'doom
- started the second coat on the shelving unit - it's taking forever because the stain, which claims to dry in 6 hours, actually takes over 24 to be touch-dry, let alone "properly" dry. Bloody Ikea.
Oh, and I just had a shower and washed my hair. Well, I needed to after all that manual labour ;)