- Work for money (1 hour).
- Emptied the clothes drying rack & put the contents away.
- Loaded up the dishwasher & set it running.
- Put a load of laundry on.
- Folded up the entire contents of the laundry basket so that later in the week I can just pull out a pile & bung it in the washing machine.
- Emptied the dishwasher (assisted by meeping).
- Made dinner for 4 people (assisted by gerwinium).
- Put the clean, wet laundry on the clothes drying rack.
- Hoovered the bathroom, landing & half the bedroom.
- Tidied up the front room - it's still an expletive deleted tip, but you can see floor and table now!
- Hoovered all the accessible bits of the front room floor.
- Sorted out a load of video games to sell on eBay.
- Filled the recycling bin. (wuzzie put it outside).
- Talked to artremis on the phone.
- Filled in my accounts book so it's up-to-date.
- Did 2 invoices for the tuition agencies, wrote the cheques & envelopes, ready for wuzzie to take to the post tomorrow.
- Wrote all the information in my paying-in book so I can just take it to the bank tomorrow without needing to faff.
- Photographed all the stuff for eBay.
- Had a shower.
and, most excitingly of all,
- Completed three songs on the Insane mode of Amplitude for the first time ever!!
I know it might seem weird that I'm spelling out every stage, so Emptied the clothes drying rack, Put a load of laundry on and Put the clean, wet laundry on the clothes drying rack are three separate items, but on a bad day, each of those would take one of my metaphorical spoons.
I have something of a confession to make. I think that I must have stolen several other people's supplies of spoons. If you have been exhausted and apathetic all day I'm sorry! I'll give the spoons back as soon as I have some spare! On the other hand, maybe a bunch of you were hoping and praying that I'd have a pain-free day one of these millennia, and if that was the case - thank you. I enjoyed it.
The reason I've put Completed three songs on the Insane mode of Amplitude for the first time ever in bold is that for several weeks now, I haven't even had enough concentration to be able to play the game, let alone get half-decent scores on vaguely difficult songs. Today I sat down and played REALLY DAMN DIFFICULT songs fairly easily. (Yes, my scores sucked - but I completed the songs!). It is exactly 2 weeks since my antidepressant dosage went up - it looks like it's actually had some effect. Hooray!
I'm happy :) Even if I have a totally crap rest of the week, at least I got a lot of useful things done today.