- a homage to Amplitude (purple scenery with loud music blasting out of speakers on either side of the track)
- a tribute to Frequency (pink & purple "tube" that you could run all round, with explosions timed to the music)
- a twisted corridor like Zelda: The Ocarina Of time (ok, that's not rhythm action. Whatever :P)
- shooting a giant sphere made up of panels, like Earth-Mega/Giga/Terra in Rez
- jumping on neon pink & blue panels to avoid them as they lit up, like the opposite of DDR
- fighting a girl robot who dances and sings on a circular stage like Space Channel 5. Also, she says things like "Oops, I did it again", so maybe there's a Britney's Dance Beat thing going on as well (ARGH!).
I was going to bed to write more of my story, but now I'm stuck here until he finishes the level, so I can see which other games get