I wish to register a complaint. This body you gave me is defective. I have spent the day mostly in bed, with gallstone pain, period pain and a cold, all at the same time. This shouldn't be allowed. I wish to claim a refund and/or a warranty replacement.
No love, h-l.
What do you think?
Blah. So, I have:
- a hot, achy gall bladder
- acid pain in my large intestine
- crampy spasmy uterus
- period so heavy I'm flooding through pads in a couple of hours
- wind. Lots of wind.
- a sore throat & cough
- itchy, watery, burny, bloodshot eyes
- not enough air in my lungs (I have, at least, taken more of my preventer inhaler so I can breathe mostly)
- excessively dry skin on my hands (no, that isn't a symptom of anything in particular, just the time of year)
It's especially bad because this period crept up on me from nowhere - my breasts only started hurting yesterday, so I figured my period wasn't due until the middle of next week. So I've been drinking orange juice right up till yesterday, and not been taking raspberry leaf because I didn't have any. Hence the utterly appalling uterine cramps that I usually manage to fend off by avoiding citrus fruit. Arrrghh.