- the very obvious, mutual, love and respect that the happy couple had for each other
- the love and support of their respective families (I've never actually been to a wedding before where the parents were that involved with the proceedings)
- the fact that each set of parents honestly believed they were welcoming their child's partner into the family
- the fact that the guests felt honoured to be invited, while the hosts felt honoured that we'd come
- the excellent hotel catering - I've never been to an event that catered so well for vegans
- Jennifer memevector/Single Bass's excellent choice of songs
I cried buckets. And it was all good.
Frubbly isn't even the word for it. I feel... as though it's reaffirmed my faith in human nature, and pointed out beauty in the world.
This is why my phone was switched off yesterday, polyfrog. I hope you think it was worth it!