I'm looking forward to tomorrow's news article, where they mention that:
- 95% of Daily Express readers would like Britain to withdraw from the EU.
- 80% lament the loss of "Christian Britain".
- 70% of the lamenters of "Christian Britain" haven't actually stepped foot in a church in 20 years yet still resent all the "non-Christians".
- 50% would like Muslims banned.
- 33% would like all Muslims "sent back to where they came from".
- 25% would like all the "darkies", no matter what religion, to be "sent back to where they came from".