- watching bizarre cable channels with Tim.
- shopping in Tesco at 1am on Saturday morning.
- the rather excellent Tesco green pesto.
- buying some purple dykey leggings and a t-shirt.
- getting the Bloodhound Gang album "Hooray for Boobies" and getting various silly songs from it stuck in my head.
- ruthlessly pruning my video game collection and taking enough old games to Computer Exchange that I was able to buy a Dreamcast.
- Samba de Amigo
- making a fake chicken pie that everyone liked, even the meat eaters.
- yummy food at Noodle Express in New Malden last night.
The low... points:
- lying in bed all day on Thursday because I was too depressed to get up.
- sitting on the floor crying for an hour because everyone was busy.
- lying in bed all day on Friday (ditto).
- lots of lovely nightmares.
- Tesco running out of pesto just when I was getting addicted to it.
- none of the other pestos I could find being suitable for vegetarians.
- not being able to sleep even when I was falling over with tiredness.