- 5 minutes ago: Reading my LiveJournal friends list and talking to bitty and Beetlebau on #soc.bi
- 5 hours ago: Ringing up a couple of friends because I was feeling lonely with Richard off in Berlin. The house is too damn quiet when it's just me here.
- 5 days ago: Getting ready to go away, and getting stressed at an idiot on eBay.
- 5 weeks ago: Feeling lonely and lousy, because Richard was in Amsterdam and my moods were cycling at a scarily rapid rate.
- 5 months ago: That would have been 22nd May this year. May was horrid because Richard's mum died. I started this diary just a couple of days before that happened, which means I have all my feelings from then preserved. On 22nd May itself, I was comparatively perky. I'm surprised to have it pointed out that I've been writing here for more than 5 months - this means that this has been the longest-lived of all the diaries I've ever started. Wow.
- 5 years ago: That'd be 22nd October 1996. I would have been three weeks into the final year of my chemistry degree. I imagine meeping and I were both very stressed out with a liquid crystal experiment in physical lab :) I've got a vague feeling my ex & I went for a long weekend in Aberdeen around that time too, though it could've been the week after.
what I was doing...
Guess who managed to sleep through two alarms and now has to rush across London? Sigh. And I'm still tired enough to feel nauseated. Posted via…
I really shouldn't laugh at people whose English is a damn sight better than my Mandarin or Cantonese, but there's something endearingly hilarious…
I have been LICKED ALL OVER by an off-duty Guide Dog. Posted via LiveJournal app for Android.