1. Sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does s/he get on her/his salad?
He doesn't. If I get a salad to share, it'll have olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
3. What's one food s/he doesn't like?
Turkey or beetroot.
4. You go out to the bar. What does s/he order?
Coke. If alcohol is involved, Jack Daniels and Coke, or a Belgian wheat beer.
5. Where did s/he go to high school?
Does not exist in our culture. He went to the European School in Brussels.
6. What size shoe does s/he wear?
9, or rarely, 8.5.
7. If s/he was to collect anything, what would it be?
HEDGEHOGS!  More likely, bits of paintball guns or electronic components.
8. What is her/his favourite type of sandwich?
Bacon sandwich from Shelly's in Soho or some sort of ham/melted cheese combination.
9. What would this person eat every day if s/he could?
Bacon sandwich? Or innocent smoothie.
10. What is her/his favourite cereal?
Shredded wheat, though he only ever eats cereal if we're staying in a hotel.
11. What would s/he never wear?
12. What is her/his favourite sports team?
DOES NOT COMPUTE.
13. Who will s/he vote for?
Depends on the election. Most likely, Lib Dem.
14. Who is her/his best friend?
15. What is something you do that s/he wishes you wouldn't do?
I'll keep griffen's answer of Nag him about the housework.
16. How many states has s/he lived in?
Two: the UK and Belgium.
17. What is her/his heritage?
English peasant stock, primarily from the West Country.
18. You bake her/him a cake for her/his birthday; what kind of cake?
Banana or chocolate. He generally likes any cake that I make.
19. Did s/he play sports in high school?
Well, everyone has to do PE... but if you mean was he on a team, come off it! He did do canoeing at some stage but I think that was before secondary school.
20. What could s/he spend hours doing?
Fiddling with electronic components or his machine tools.
So how well do I know him? Apparently around 95% - I wasn't exactly sure of the answers to "Favourite sandwich" or "Favourite cereal". But when I asked him just now, he didn't know the answers to those either. While his answer to "What would this person eat every day if s/he could?" is apparently "Food?". Silly wuzzie.
 Richard's mum decided that he collected hedgehogs. When he asked her why she thought this, she pointed out that he had so many of them. Most of which she had bought for him. Hmm...