- Back and legs hurting too much to get up.
- Possible sinus infection - certainly lots of impacted snot and pain all round my sinuses. Dizziness and headache.
- Food poisoning or stomach bug, not sure which. Something with lots of unpleasant TMI, anyway. And a fever.
- Medication withdrawal effects - due to inability to keep meds in my stomach. Mmm, lovely migraine and shooting pins and needles all over my body.
- Period pain, to add insult to injury. A few days early. Couldn't my reproductive system have waited for my digestive system to get better?
With the sinus headache and migraine on top I haven't been in any state to look at a screen at all, and the odd text message that I had to send was wobbly and full of typoes. I've just been lying in bed feeling sad and lonely, but too out of it to actually contact anyone.
I am grateful for the fact that you can now get vanilla soy yogurt in this country, because all I have been able to keep inside me for the past couple of days has been that, ginger biscuits and peppermints. Last night I branched out and had some utterly plain pasta with a tiny bit of Pure fake butter spread, eating it v e r y s l o w l y. Wondering if I can risk real food yet.
Also my hair is disgusting from all this lying in bed, but I haven't been able to wash it because I haven't been able to control my body temperature for long enough to have a bath. Still not sure it would be a good idea to try.
Moan moan moan.
Very grateful to Richard for all of the looking after me he's been doing. It sucks that he has to spend so much of our relationship being a nurse, but he is very good at it.