Today I have:
* brushed the carpet in three rooms to remove the hair
* vacuumed the three rooms
* semi-vacuumed the stairs (I'm not very good at it due to gravity - it's technically Richard's job)
* emptied the vacuum cleaner
* cleaned the bathroom sink
* had a shower and washed my hair
* made myself something "proper" for breakfast
* taught a student
* phoned the mother of a prospective student to arrange lessons
* put away clean laundry
* and put the washing machine on.
And now I want to fall over and die with tiredness! I think that's a pretty good couple of hours for a person in a chronic fatigue flare, though. I need to start getting academic work done again, but it's hard to do that when you're not even "up" to managing normal life activities.
Also I broke the vacuum cleaner in the process of using it. I think I force it along the floor too hard. It's usually the brushbar that breaks, and we have spares, but today I broke the small wheels underneath the main part of it (it's an upright cleaner). The plastic has sheared right off, so we'll have to buy a new whatever that bit's called.