* caught up on sleep (badly needed after 3 days at College)
* put two loads of clean laundry away
* sorted out and run one load of dirty laundry
* sorted out but not yet run another load of dirty laundry
* gone out to vote (and voted)
* done a teeny bit of recycling
* filled in the form for why I need disabled tickets for the Download Festival, which is awaiting a doctor's letter
* found a birthday card for Richard's sister because he couldn't find ANYTHING in the shops that didn't "actively offend" him
* filled in the mitigating circumstances form for College, to explain why I haven't done my coursework yet
* found out that my deadline is tomorrow/later today (depending on how you think of it) 4th May, and not 7th May like I thought, so it's just as well I started filling the form in when I did!!
Now I feel exhausted and emotionally wrung-out, but far too stressed to sleep yet. I think I'll go & kill things in Skyrim, or read a book or something.