Yesterday we saw:
* Terrorvision - they seemed to put on a good show but the sound was beyond terrible.
* Little Angels - absolutely bloody brilliant. Sound was amazing & they seemed far more coherent than seems fair for a band who've been split up for 18 years. I'm going to go out & rebuy their first album, which I haven't seen in 16 years, & buy for the first time their other two albums.
* Opeth - they were better than I thought they'd be. I enjoyed them, despite the vocalist's tendency to scream rather than sing.
We did NOT see Europe because they cancelled 20 minutes after they were supposed to be on stage! Apparently delayed by "bad weather". We also missed Nightwish or Slash because I was freezing my arse off and worried that I was going to get ill. After we got back to the hotel, I had a hot meal of proper food and got into bed, and it was still 10pm before I was warm enough.
Today I have come armed with twice as many clothes as I had yesterday. I have:
* thick tracksuit trousers
* winter lined boots
* a long-sleeved mesh top
* two t-shirts
* two long-sleeved t-shirts
* two hoodies
* gloves, hat & scarf
* a thick winter coat
* a huge orange waterproof poncho
plus underwear and socks.
I am hoping to stay warm even if I look like the Michelin Man!